Friday, March 31, 2006
 
Welp, I'm finally here
After months and months of planning and waiting and worrying and waiting and praying and waiting. I'm finally back in Texas. 4 long days on the road with my mother, father, grandfather and two siblings in one van later. I'm not going to get into the details of the trip except to say that is was actually alot of fun. I'd had forgotten just how much I love my family and how much they don't bother me and how much I enjoy the company of the people I love. (That being said there where times I just wanted to kill them all with a plastic fork)

8 days.

I'm getting married to the most amazing girl in the world so soon, I'm nervious. I just hope everything goes perfect. I love her...
Comments: Post a Comment

Search the Bible with BibleGateway.com
  
  
  
BibleGateway.com is a service of Gospelcom.net
Include this form on your page


Powered by Blogger