Monday, February 13, 2006
 
When the Trailer meets the House: Firsts
When the Trailer met the House for the first time...
Amusment, for she had no last name.

When the Trailer and the House first started working together...
Feelings of great joy.

When the Trailer needed Prayer...
The House was the first one there.

When the Trailer and House first held hands...
First time seeing eachother since the day we had to leave eachother.

The Trailer and House's first kiss...
sitting on the couch at home, staring into her eyes.

Their first consert...
she got hurt, first time of worry.

First ATF...
On campus, she needed a friend.

First Road Trip, first feelings of love, first walk alone, first time eating out, first gifts, first moments.

Then the Trailer Proposed, the House said yes.
A future of firsts awates them, as a history of firsts lies in the hearts of the Trailer and the House.

The first time I cryed so much, before I even met her...a vision. Her heart breaking. Never, not ever.

My wife, my soul mate, my lover.
I love you, o House. Says the Trailer. I love you.
Comments:
Trailer,
You have no idea how much this post meant to me. All the memories we have shared already. I long to dive into new memories with you. The part when you spoke of the first ATF...it made me cry at the memory of losing a dear friend. Thank you for being a friend to me during that time and always. It means the world to me. O, how I love you.
The memory of when we first held hands...:) I will never forget...Our first kiss was amazing. Oh, and when I got hurt you were worried about me? :) I feel so special, O Trailer!

I love you! I love you!
Love, The House
 
I love the post...:D I love you so much!! Can you believe how fast the days are going? ;) I hope we will be able to talk tonight. I have been pretty tired lately tho...
*muah* Happy EARLY Valentins's Day!!!

Love, The House
 
Post a Comment

Search the Bible with BibleGateway.com
  
  
  
BibleGateway.com is a service of Gospelcom.net
Include this form on your page


Powered by Blogger