Sunday, January 29, 2006
 
"Stop talking bad about my rents, boo hoo"
spending alot of money? More like going on vacation and stopping to see a wedding while down there.

This is exactly what I mean though, seems family isn't alowed to be happy for me cause of finanitial reasons. I'm not stupid, I know the risks. If you want to believe it or not, things are looking very good.

"Do you ever look ahead?"

of course I do, an have been.

But, not that it matters, your probably reading this and just laughing cause your brother doesn't know anything about life. He's just clueless to everything, just a friggen idiot with no hope in the world.

And people wonder why I don't call home often...sorry if I'm sick of hearing about how I need a new job and that I need to start planning for the future. Sorry if I'm getting kinda tired of hearing about how I'm not good enough.

Ah well I suppose. Life's just a big sob story from me right?

Nah, I'm enjoying life right now to be honest...few things bug me, but whatever.

well, meh...be pissed at me, whine, complain, don't hear my point. lol...whatever. The fact you "rubbed my face" in the fact that the rents are forking out alot of cash to come to my wedding (or go on vacation, however you look at it) makes my point for me. If they are so worried about it, they can skip the stop in Texas and head straight to Mexico. Cause we both know they would have vacationed anyway. Gah, whatever...I'm done making people angry at me for one day...time for work.

P.S. $20 says I get a new tag from dad sometime today...
Comments: Post a Comment

Search the Bible with BibleGateway.com
  
  
  
BibleGateway.com is a service of Gospelcom.net
Include this form on your page


Powered by Blogger