Tuesday, November 29, 2005
 
People need to re-learn how to shop.
I'll definatly go into more detail about this in a post I want to make with not only myself but others who work in retail.

But I'll say this for starters.

When your at the cash ringing your stuff through. HANG UP THE DANG CELL-PHONE you freaking rude blah!

grrrrumble, I hate that so much, people who don't know enough to at very least put the phone down and speak to you a little. Or how about the people who are too good to let even the whisper of a word slip through their lips while they watch you the servant ring up the preacious goods.

Just, blah.

Ah well. Peace
Comments: Post a Comment

Search the Bible with BibleGateway.com
  
  
  
BibleGateway.com is a service of Gospelcom.net
Include this form on your page


Powered by Blogger