Monday, June 06, 2005
 
On An Island All My Own
I find myself feeling so odd, I feel in such a way that cannot be discribed, just felt. I'm here on campus, in the epi-center as per usual sitting on a computer and I look up and wave up at the few people I know, its so wierd though, they arn't the same...and this new class on interns isn't like my class. It just feels, wierd.

But its so good too, I hung out with Brent for lunch today, I met up with Brett last night, I've been staying with Denver, saw Pat for a bit last night...its kinda like being back home again.

well, maybe I'll write more when I have more to say :P

I love ya Leigh, and I miss ya lots...be well.

And to the rest of yall, peace love and monkey flavered cheese
Comments: Post a Comment

Search the Bible with BibleGateway.com
  
  
  
BibleGateway.com is a service of Gospelcom.net
Include this form on your page


Powered by Blogger