Friday, June 03, 2005
 
Dumb Keybords and Texas
Welp, I'm here :) I'm in love with Texas, and one Texan in particular :D

Leigh's family is about the most amazing buncha people in the known world. They are so nice...I feel like part of the family here.

So, well...this is just a short note to let you know I'm here and safe, and I leave on a road trip tonight so that should be uber fun. Anyone from FFXI, i won't see yall for a few weeks so take care and pheer teh lvl doon! er...you know what i mean :P

o, and holy cow James and Bev, where the hack have you been? not on the game whenever I am, now thats just odd :P i'll most likely not be in much contact while on tour, but we'll see.

Better watch out Texas, the Canadian Masta Xan is here :P

P.S. Leigh-anne is much more beautiful in person, how i have missed her smile... :)

Peace love and beef jurkey everyone! L8rz!
Comments: Post a Comment

Search the Bible with BibleGateway.com
  
  
  
BibleGateway.com is a service of Gospelcom.net
Include this form on your page


Powered by Blogger