Friday, June 17, 2005
 
Dreams
I just woke up so cut me some slack lol...

I want to share as much of last nights dream with you as I can remember >.>

So, our story starts off with me flying somewhere, and I somehow end up in Toronto waiting for a connector I can only assume and well, this airport becomes like one I have never seen...it becomes more like a huge factory then an airport.

During my wandering of the crazy airport I meet up with this little boy who promptly tells me to get him a Visa so he can return home to China, I find this a rather odd remark until I look down and find that I am dressed as tho0ugh I work at the airport...and for some reason he thinks I can do this for him for free.

Now the more I talk to this little asian boy the more I come to find out that he has been working in this huge factory/airport...mostly like a slave, since he was stranded in the airport some time ago, and he cannot return home without a visa, and he couldn't afford one.

My heart sank for this little boy, and too make things worse...suddenly its not just him but his little sister as well...

(dangit I'm starting to lose bits now...)

we decide to go to where he is staying while in Toronto and we come this this half/house apartment thing where this very nice lady from what it appears has taken him in... this is where things got really wierd...

during our walk to this house, I get the feeling the three of us got to know eachother well...now they where home and I was invited to dinner with the boy, the girl and the nice lady. Then the boy askes mother to join him at the table, and his sister joins him at the table...she replys "yes father" then the little girl looks slightly at my direction knowing this would catch me off guard, but with a look assurs me this is a normality...

The boy continues his role of the father figure and I just seem to get it...I look to the sister who now seems like the more mature of the bunch and give her a nod of understanding...finally the sister and I find a way to talk alone and I find out that this child, tho Asian has never even been to China, and suffers from scitso-whatever....

it was by far the most detailed, most interesting dream I ever had...

I woke up at the end of the dream, my heart broken for this little boy and his sister, and the old lady I found out was the mother who couldn't speak...

it was so odd...

well, peace out
Comments: Post a Comment

Search the Bible with BibleGateway.com
  
  
  
BibleGateway.com is a service of Gospelcom.net
Include this form on your page


Powered by Blogger