Tuesday, May 31, 2005
 
Stress and uncertanty
Generally speaking, I'm a pretty easy going dude thats a hard one to totaly stress out. But right now, I'm stressed like you have no idea...

you see, right now I have less then 20 hours till I'm supposed to get on a plane to Texas and I've looked everywhere and cannot find my passport. I'm hoping I can go with my I.D. and birth thingy but, its very uncertain at this point...and if I'm stopped from getting on the plane...there goes the summer I've been looking forwart too for the last 10 months...I'm kinda freeking out right now.

I need to chil...I really just need to chill...

oi...
Comments: Post a Comment

Search the Bible with BibleGateway.com
  
  
  
BibleGateway.com is a service of Gospelcom.net
Include this form on your page


Powered by Blogger