Friday, April 08, 2005
 
When the Trailer Meets the House once more...
That same old question arises...
...when the Trailer meets the House
It has been a long time now,
yet only a few short months have passed
Can you believe where this has taken us?
we have seen many things...
and even if we are apart I feel
We're always somehow together
...in prayer
in thought...
...in love...
What has happened when the Trailer meets the House?
can the answer be put into words?
With God leading us where can't we go?
I'll tell you my something though...
When the trailer met the house, and all was as wonderful as it could be...
...it has only gotten better...

7 months and then some, love grown strong

Forever used to seem so long, until I met you...
when the trailer met the house...
eturnity didn't seem so long anymore...
...with love I say...
I pray with delight for you always...
My heart has seen and I wait for you.

I love you.
Comments: Post a Comment

Search the Bible with BibleGateway.com
  
  
  
BibleGateway.com is a service of Gospelcom.net
Include this form on your page


Powered by Blogger