Friday, March 11, 2005
 
In need of...sleep...and stuff
So yeah, I figured I'd post a rather small post to counter the last post that was rather large and try to bring back some of my loyal readers who dislike the long posts :P

So yeah, life is ok...work is hard, I had a talk with Albert the manager today...wasn't fun. I'm not really sure what he actually said, but this is what I heard in my own head.

Albert: blahblahblah...housewares is down 30% this week...nimble cheese...your smarter then Mike....horses are nice

Me: hm, ok...

Albert: I like numbers and o, your my slave for all eturnity..I mean..um, my investment and..um, I need to see some paypack to this investment...

Me: Im'a slave?

Albert: Indeed, and you love it, anyway...report to your whippings, I'm letting you off with only 20 lashings this time

Me: phooy


so ok, in reality it went NOTHING like that lol, but I guess I have to pick up the pace at work...oi...well, serventhood is busybusy work :) and o, Albert is about the nicest guy ever, I was only kidding. And he does love numbers...very much.

anywho yeah...better go to bed....maybe put some ice on my back...they used the real leather whips this time..ouch...

peace.
Comments: Post a Comment

Search the Bible with BibleGateway.com
  
  
  
BibleGateway.com is a service of Gospelcom.net
Include this form on your page


Powered by Blogger