Saturday, December 11, 2004
 
before you break your silence...
something hit me this mourning that I never expected...my heart and my head and everything else just kinda collided soon before I headed off to work and I know that, somehow this is right.

I guess it kinda started last time I talked to mom...she asked my if I thought Leigh-Anne was the one. How does a man really answer that? I mean, I said yes once before when mom asked me that same question about Lexi...so somehow this couldn't be the same as that somehow there had to be more that puzzle peice that eluded me for so long, what was it?

but in reality it really has been staring me in the face for so long...

I remember watching with some amusment at some of Denver's antics in the room...he worked so hard and one day he told us why he did the things he did "I do it for my wife" he said...I have had alot more respect for the guy since that moment...this man pushes himself so hard always, he works for God, and remembers his future wife in everything he does...almost to the point of obsession, its truly amazing, the mark of a real Trailer Man...

Denver Root is a true Trailer Man

I wish I had as much dedication as he...but I did learn to keep my wife, my futre wife in mind when doing the things I do in life. You'd be surprised how it tends to change you...you take better care of yourself not because you generly care more for your health but you don't want your wife to merry some fatty fatfat who has a hard time walking across the street without losing his breath...you start to think more about the years you will be with your wife, how you want it to be a long time...it affects everything you do really. And just as solders all over the world keep a picture of loved ones with them on the battle field you find yourself keeping that silluetted picture of a mystry woman close by your side as you wage your war against the hords of hell. You don't even know her yet but she is a part of your life, you pray for her and interceed for the nameless bride to be...

what is so different about Leigh-Anne...

In the past, I ran from the battle grounds to find love, turned my back on what I believed in hopes to find romance and love in the things of this earth...I was told to stop the fight and lay down my sword...but not so now, thats why this isn't the same, why this right now, this thing between myself and this woman is so much more so much, better. Instead of turning my back on the battle I run head first into it, cutting down one by one the demons that try to tair at this relationship, that try to tair at myself and her, and the world around us...and though we are far apart I feel her with me as I walk into battle, she's got my back and though this path is much harder as we have come to see we are pushing forward...watching as our visions collide and dreams slowly become reality in a way that God himself could have only put together...a perfect plan.

if I turn, she is there to turn me back, if she stumbles I am there for her...we both relying on the Lord for our everything...together hand in hand we face the challenges pitted against us with courage and strength...

is she the bride of my hopes and dreams, only God's time can tell...whether in frendship or kinship...this is something so special.

I love you Leigh-Anne.

Comments: Post a Comment

Search the Bible with BibleGateway.com
  
  
  
BibleGateway.com is a service of Gospelcom.net
Include this form on your page


Powered by Blogger