Thursday, December 23, 2004
 
Amusment
so, as many of you (hopefull thinking that there are many readers :P lol) might have read...Cheska is a wee bit upset. I have no idea whats up and since she deleted the post on her own board well...I have no idea...it wasn't me and it wasn't Leigh-Anne nor was it my sista....sooo what was this mystery message and who did it? lol, ah well...nothing really too important just wondering.

O, and YOUR GONNA CALL MY MOM!?! WHAT THE HECK??

don't worry Ches, she reads this and I can asure you she is less then careing about who writes what on your blog...*blink*

anywho, back to the real focus of these holidays :P I hope all is well and that your getten together with loved ones and all that...remember that this is about Christ comming into this world...REMEMBER? lol, well...so this Christmas has a little more to it *grin* I'm as happy as a fat boy with a tub of icecream. I'm a very marry fat boy indeed....um...wait, I'm not fat :P lol

so, lets here from Cheska's attacker cause I wanna figure this this out for pure amusment and to calm her down...she stresses too much...it'll kill her and I don't want that. :P what? I really don't! Stop looking at me like that! o_O

Have a VARY merry Christmas boyz and girlz! LuV Ya!

Comments: Post a Comment

Search the Bible with BibleGateway.com
  
  
  
BibleGateway.com is a service of Gospelcom.net
Include this form on your page


Powered by Blogger