Sunday, November 14, 2004
 
Death to Self
Baptisim- in essence its what selfless is all about, death to self. Death to our own selfish ambitions. Remember that guys?

Baptisim is simply the outward act of an inner commitment. A true baptisim (I'm not in this moment talking about the drops on an infents head) but a true baptisim under your own free will...the submerging in the water...that act symbolizing that you have indeed died to your own flesh and have truly been born again. Quite an amazing thing really...

Took me long enough :P

Brett my friend, my mentor...you would be so proud :P

So yeah, Church was great today :) there is some youth thing (actually, young adult thing :P) that Chuck and I are thinking of going too...that is if we can figure out how to get there and whatnot lol) it'll be mucho funness :) well, small update from me..but thats it for now.

BTW, yeah, I'm still working waaay too much, but I have some time off next week...maybe I'll catch up with peeps....especial;ly one person in perticualr of whome I have been thinking alot about...

Sorry LA, these are really hard times...but we're fighting...keep the faith my sweet Texan...I'm fighten for us, not just me :)

Lost in Him.
,Ashby

Comments: Post a Comment

Search the Bible with BibleGateway.com
  
  
  
BibleGateway.com is a service of Gospelcom.net
Include this form on your page


Powered by Blogger