Sunday, October 03, 2004
 
The World of Vana'diel

What is reality?

So often we take fantasy and wish so much for that to be our reality...

...The final fantasy of which our dreams partake in seems too good to be true

our real lives can seem so basic so plain that fantasy filles that longing for something more...

...are you happy with your reality?

or are you hiding from it?...

...have you found love?

or only found life?

What is your reality? Your reality is wherever you are...real. Why can't you be real in the flesh? Are you real Nyph? Who is real, who are you? Why do you run away from your past my friend, why do you let these feeling hunt you so? Tell me my friend for I only wish to be that, in whatever world is real too you let me be your friend...

We all have our pasts my friend...and some of us have felt loss as you have, but you will never outrun the memory, you can never hide far enough into the depths of Van'diel far enough to escape that longing for something more...

In this world, we are who we are, in that...we can be who we want. The question would then have to be...how can you be what you want in this world? First, I would think...you have to find what it is you want...

My friend, I see you...I see past what you wish us too see, what you don't want us too understand I only wish too see...

My friend let me be just that...

A friend.

As Xan and Nyph adventure in another world...

Lets find your adventure in this...

Lets take you out of hiding and see what this world can toss your way

Your Friend,

Ashby


Comments: Post a Comment

Search the Bible with BibleGateway.com
  
  
  
BibleGateway.com is a service of Gospelcom.net
Include this form on your page


Powered by Blogger