Wednesday, October 06, 2004
 
The World of Vana'diel pt. 2

What is this world too you?
I can be the warrior that burns deep inside in Vana'diel...
...but I can here as well
...Fantasy...
I play a role, a character...I have many, one day I can be Kai, powerful and good..protecter and defender. The next I can be Xan, dark...angry full of rage and full of power...
all characters I have made up...all part of a grand illusion...
but can Kai be real? Can the great white warrior become true in my own life?
if this is true, such could also be said for Xan...
What roads to we travil on? Do we know where we are going? What is around the next turn?
Maybe we should check our map more often...
what, you don't have one?
Just ask and I'll give you the only map you'll ever need again.
Its the same one that was gioven to me...
Still stuck Forever in the Fantasy of Forever...
...and loving it...
,Ashby

Comments: Post a Comment

Search the Bible with BibleGateway.com
  
  
  
BibleGateway.com is a service of Gospelcom.net
Include this form on your page


Powered by Blogger