Friday, October 22, 2004
 
My friend Trina

This is my friend Trina...
Everyone say Hi Trina!
"Hi Trina!"
Trina wrote something in her blog...
she's a bad little intern...lol, not really..I joke
really though...
I feel the same way Trina...it really all just feels like I woke up from an amazing dream...I know how you feel...too much work, too much sleep, not enough of anything else...
at least you have that chance...
...too go back to the dream and live it again
even if its not the same...
K-Crew 4 Life...not just one year
Trina, keep it up friend, push hard and push strong...you have so much around you there...take full advantage of it.
Much love my silly sister. Peace.

Comments: Post a Comment

Search the Bible with BibleGateway.com
  
  
  
BibleGateway.com is a service of Gospelcom.net
Include this form on your page


Powered by Blogger