Sunday, October 17, 2004
 
Its Been Awhile
...sorry everyone, its been awhile...
so much on my mind, so much to think about, so much to do.

Thanksgiving was great..though I seemed so detached from everything...maybe because I was soo tired. I just seem so tired all the time, I think I may be getting sick..though I dunno yet, right now I'm just always tired and I have a dry thro...umm...I'm not even going to attempt to spell it cause its not going to come our pretty :P

So the last few nights I haven't been online bearly at all...not even to check email or Blogs/Xangas...I just took a break from it for awhile...sorry to those who have missed me (most importantly LA...) I just needed to get away from the internet for awhile.

So I wen't to a pub last night, it was actually alot of fun..though I'm not the social type alot of the time it was enjoyable. I guess one of Andria's friends was playing and I was told there would be some good celtic music playing last night...and I wasn't let down one bit. The peeps where really good, I loved it. And I love having friends that know and respect the fact that I don't drink...you know when you have this feeling that your going to be looked down on for who you are and what you beleve? Not that I mind at all really, but it feels good when people have at very least an honest respect for who you are. I talk to alot of unbelevers who feel as though we as Christians have no respect for others beliefs...I think its so much better and in line with Christ's teachings to point them in the right direction, to tell them the truth and let them make there own decisions...though if they take the wrong road its hard for sure, but in life we make our decisions...we choose life or death...tell them the truth, and those who seek life will find it in Him. Lord I seek life, be my life.

random thoughts I know lol...I've had the chance to get out a little bit and explore this great city of ours...gosh I love being Canadian...I love it so much....wow. How amazingly blessed I was to be born in such a great place...praise God.

anywho, peace out. (p.s. LA, I should be on tonight)

Comments: Post a Comment

Search the Bible with BibleGateway.com
  
  
  
BibleGateway.com is a service of Gospelcom.net
Include this form on your page


Powered by Blogger