Tuesday, October 26, 2004
 
in two days the world will be changed forever...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ME!!

lol, well...not yet..but soon my friends, soon.

My folks always ask me what I want, ad everytime they do I have no idea what it is I would like to recieve as a birthday gift. Last year was so perfect, even if I didn't make the cake lol...and I missed my family alot as well, this year will be great...getting away from here and going to see family..ah, how sweet it is.

I remember last year during my birthday...that was the day we as Dinner K-Crew (DKC 4 LIFE!!) decided we wanted to bless Breakfast crew (not quite as evil and warlike as lunch crew :P) by waking up BEFORE them (they usualy get to the kitchen at like 5am...we had to be there before them :P) and heading to the kitchen and preparing not only breakfast for the ministry but also a special breakfast for them :) we surved them and it was awesome...but HOOOLY was I tired that day lol.

The amusing part of that was when I got into the kitchen at like 4am there where all these "over the hill" posters and happy birthday signs posted...made me feel so special, so loved :) I didn't tell many people it was my birthday..guess it wasn't really a big deal too me...plus I was a little upset I couldn't be with family...lol when Brett found out later that day it was by b-day he almost had a cow lol. I remember he was like "Why didn't you tell me?! We coulda planned something" ah, I have family scattered all over this world and I love them all so much.

So, back to my wish list lol...

hmm... *thinks hard* well, I'll come up with a little list and you choose k mom? lol I really hate comming up with these lists...:P don't even know why.

#1 (in random order)

Final Fantasy XI Expansion Pack: Chains of Promathia
Wallmart.com's Price: $29.82USD

#2

Rogue AB-304 Acustic-Electric Bass
musiciansfriens.com's Price: $299.99USD

#3

Demon Hunter: Summer of Darkness Album
christianbook.com's Price: $12.99USD

#4

Sony CD Series Headphones MDR-CD280
sonystyle.com's Price: $29.99USD

#5

Being a kid again
kaitime.blogspot.com's Price: Priceless

#6

seeing this face again
Price: more then I have...

well, much love friends. Peace

Comments: Post a Comment

Search the Bible with BibleGateway.com
  
  
  
BibleGateway.com is a service of Gospelcom.net
Include this form on your page


Powered by Blogger