Thursday, October 21, 2004
 
hmm, sorry again
I know I need to update more..sorry, took sick leave from many things (all but work ><) the past few days...I've been fighting off this nasty cold thing for awhile and I've been really tired all the time so I've been working and sleeping for the most part :P

So Leigh-Anne think's I don't have old man hands...o, but I do my friend, I do :P and I really think I scared them a little while working in the kitchen...cool..:P

Demon Hunter RoX! Check them out at demonhunter.net

hmm, thats about it for me..I'll try to write more interesting stuff once I'm totaly away from this sickness lol, peace

Comments: Post a Comment

Search the Bible with BibleGateway.com
  
  
  
BibleGateway.com is a service of Gospelcom.net
Include this form on your page


Powered by Blogger