Saturday, September 18, 2004
 
Ruffled Feathers
:) your right you know, I have kinda noticed the decline of something real on this journal for a long time now and I wonder to myself and ask God "where are you leading me?" everyday seems like it leads to knowwhere and as I try so hard to see God's will in all this I'm left, unsure. The Lord opened so many things up for me too see, so much of His plan for my life that maybe, not that the door is closed again and trust is involved its harder to lean on faith and not on what you know for sure.

Life is hard folks, out in the world where accountbility is something you have to seek not the other way around, I try so hard not to drift back into meaninglessness and I hope and pray that God hears my cries at night but I feel as though I'm the lone ranger out here. We are warned so much never to play lone-ranger Christian but what if thats your only option? Where do you look to from there? You look to God with wondering eyes seeking guidence...trying so hard to keep your vision from bluring...your mind pure so that your communication with the Lord our God will not be hinderd but the enemy is sly like the snake, he knows your weakness and exposes them at every chance he can and what can you do but know your enemy...and know your own weakness and let that weakness become the Lord's strength. Letting your Father spark the innermost passions that for the longest time have laid dorment in your inner being and your spirit screams to be let out of its cage that has for so long entrapped it like a prison. You find yourself holding the key in your hands and you only wish to let your spirit free and let passion and joy consume your life O GOD let my spirit BE FREE!

I never wished to write things in this journal to ruffle feathers my friends, though so often it did so too many...my only intent in regards to Matthew 10:22; A Journal is to live my life, and share with you everything that is on my heart. Though in some things I have been barred from talking about on here, in others I choose to keep to myself for the most part I am here to share my heart...thank you friends for reminding me of this :)

You will be hated...

for too long I have longed to be liked by everyone...when Jesus told me I would be hated by most...

for too long my love has been divided, my spirit locked away...

I hold the key in my hand and praise God that He has given me this gift..no longer will fighting off temptation be my life No longer will I live my life on the defence...

We are called to the offence...its our turn to strike with a deadly force, to envade the powers of darkness and distroy the strongholds of the ememy forces....

We are the demon hunters, the slayers...we are more then mear pew sitters we are warriors born into a holy family. We are the ancent warriors of an ancent war, led by the Ancent of Days, re-born into passion that is to consume our very excistance to push right into the very gates of hell and proclame that Jesus is Lord and that we will have our victory.

We are this this world, but indeed...we are not of this world. The warriors of light screem the war cries of this generation and stare down the enemy...

we will not be enslaved anylonger. We are the children...of God.

Ruffled Feathers? Lets Ruffle some demon feathers today...

Comments: Post a Comment

Search the Bible with BibleGateway.com
  
  
  
BibleGateway.com is a service of Gospelcom.net
Include this form on your page


Powered by Blogger