Tuesday, September 21, 2004
 
Reality...Check
God sent the beauty of his face and the eligance and wonder of his voice down to help me though my time of dispair...he sent his messenger in the form of a man on the street wondering if he had missed his bus...
That was yesterday...and I look back and I think about all that was said and truly God is amazing. Prayer is answered once again and peace draws near...

The hurt is washed away...
still here I am,
in the middle of...it all.
With heavy hands
and I try so, hard
just to leave behind me
all the things that bind me

I push forward and never look back, leave behind me the pain for there is too much around for me to add too it, lets be the light that lights up the darkness...instead of letting the darkness encompass the light...

well...on to more whining :P cause it wouldn't be a good post without some good ol' fashioned whining lol
point 1:
-I hate my job like I hate the hords of hell...well...close anyway
point 2:
-adding on to my hate for my job, I can't afford to get there and back...
point 3:
adding on to point one and two...I hate having to call mom for money all the time, especially after the past year...

buuuuttttt!

there is some hope :) again an answer to a very loud prayer in my heart...

I have another interview :) *FF Fanfare playes in background* :D w00t

so, now time for happy points!
point 1:
-interview at shoppers in two days
point 2:
-its not evil as sin calling job :D
point 3:
-its within walking distance (no more $20/week for the bus)
point 4:
-its retail! Yey! Not evil satanic calling...grr
point 5:
-have you figured out I hate being a caller yet?

but all the hatred and ickyness aside I am where I am and for now I push though...whether or not the interview is a success or not really doesn't matter on the grand scale. though my sanity might not agree...hmm

but God is faithfull as again I have seen for myself...when will that fact even stop slipping my brain?

I love my God. Who else is so faithful when your sooo dumb? I can't think of anyone :P My God is better then yours...He wins. Bye!

Comments: Post a Comment

Search the Bible with BibleGateway.com
  
  
  
BibleGateway.com is a service of Gospelcom.net
Include this form on your page


Powered by Blogger