Sunday, September 12, 2004
 
The Lord is so good :)
You know, i'm sorry peeps, I haven't really posted much mean on here in a long time and you know, the more I think about it the more I think that maybe I'm letting myself get reall cosy back into life...I look back to the man of a few months and I ask myself where he is...where is the man who slepped on a board instead of a mattres because he hated the idea of being comfterble in life...what happened to the man who went though Gideons Road, who wouldn't give up even when his flesh wanted too so bad, what happened to that deturminatrion that...passion that made up my life?

Its still there, though its being wrapped up in complacensty...what happed to the man who jumped at the chance to pray who would scream his brains out to God some nights while other night just stay silent and let God be God...is confort consuming my life?

The enemy plays his hand well in my life I'll give him that but I see though it...I've been here before and I will not step across that line ever again, instead I walk away from the line and into the hands of the Lord my God...

I remember the story of this necklace that hangs around my neck and I look to the heavens with the slightest bit of worry in my eyes...Lord I messed up once, she walked away from you because of that...I messed up again and she is further from you then ever before father this will not be the same father be in this, pour out wisdom into this life o Father BE HERE O GOD! spark that fire for something more Jesus spark this consuming fire that ignites my soul for you and nothing else and let that fire spread into all who are in my life Lord! LEt not comfort consume my life but only you be here, Lord bring boldness into everything I do!

I need that boldness I found deep within now more then ever...Lord don't let it slip.

The Lord is good and hears the crys of our hearts...I'm thinking of something interesting...if anyone in the Prescott/Ottawa area want to be involved in something awesome for God gimme a shout and I'll fill you in on the plan from there :) much love friends, l8r

Comments: Post a Comment

Search the Bible with BibleGateway.com
  
  
  
BibleGateway.com is a service of Gospelcom.net
Include this form on your page


Powered by Blogger