Saturday, September 04, 2004
 
long lost sisters...
So, I was just reading the post of a long lost...sister and I just don't know what to say...

she is right...we where like brother and sister untill about a year ago when things just got messy and to this day we don't speak...and the more I ponder the past few months in relation to this situation the more I have to beat myself in the face really really hard because you look back and yeah...

its my falt...

the situation happened and I fouled it up real bad...then contiued to explain how I was right and the whole world was wrong, and maybe to an extent I might have been right..I might have been wrong thats not the point nor is it the issue anymore...at this point what does it matter?

the fact is that I went through a time of arrogant pinhead and it hurt alot of people and now that Im past that ...blah and start to see the mess I have made I am deeply sadend...truly there is a huge price to pay for sin, sometimes it will affect not your life but the lives of others as I have seen in the postings of this long lost sister...

...and well, I continue to get myself in troble because I am stubbern as a mule...bah...when will I learn? Maybe I won't...

I just hope I am the Chris in the dream...I really do...

Comments: Post a Comment

Search the Bible with BibleGateway.com
  
  
  
BibleGateway.com is a service of Gospelcom.net
Include this form on your page


Powered by Blogger