Tuesday, August 24, 2004
 
We're not in Texas anymore Toto...
So, I was asked the question "what is God teaching you?"

He's teaching me something important...
...that I'm not in Texas anymore

I'm in this thing called life that I dreaded for so long....not bound by the rules of Teen Mania so now, I set my own rules to live by...funny how many of then are the same :P but its not Teen Mania telling me what is right and wrong...God is showing me why I went through my year there now...and how I'm supposed to be different

Its hard...real hard to get away from the mindset of an intern...not that the intern mindset is bad but yes I do plan on getting into a relationship at some point in my life and its hard to force my brain to accept the fact that I can. I was talking to a friend of mine last night and my brain kept tweeking out saying "your going to get dismissed man" then I was like, what the heck? lol...thats not making any sence....but just to ease any people's fears that I'm getting in way over my head too soon, this friend and I are taking some time apart in prayer and council and, lets just see how God plays this one...I much prefur having God in control....takes alot of stress of me lol...

So Toto, welcome to Oz, only my Oz is the real world...lets start down the yellow brick road and see where we end up....

Comments: Post a Comment

Search the Bible with BibleGateway.com
  
  
  
BibleGateway.com is a service of Gospelcom.net
Include this form on your page


Powered by Blogger