Tuesday, August 31, 2004
 
So...
I think this is the point where life kinda starts to become normal again...people are back to work today after a week...I'm home alone again lol...yesterday was good, the funeral was hard...I finally cried and mom forgot my notes in the car to I had to get up and formulate a prayer...it went alright

Then family came together and did what the Ashby's do best. Other then farming that is :P they all met up at one central location and sat around with beer in hand and talked (and made fun of poor ol Will) and well, me and my Pepsi in hand just sat back and smiled...it was just as it should be.

Then I had the most interesting conversation with my aunt's brother...we had gotten to know eachother throughout the week and he's an awesome guy...lives his life for the lord...his store is God's and is used for ministry...its amazing really..and the man is french like I have never seen before lol.

anyway...during our conversation last night he really spoke about how the Lord made a way for he and his wife to get together...even with everything that was in the way and he said more then once (never once knowing what has been on my heart for a while now) just go with your heart...he was talking about my ministry but...I don't know, I think God was making that a very general statment...just go with your heart...

interesting how prayer gets answered...though family members you never knew you had sometimes lol...

but we continue in prayer and see where this goes...

obviously my focus has been on family for the past week...I have for a while kinda forgot to think about myself which is typical me I think...I'm going to postpone moving to Ottawa for a few days and make sure my help isn't needed around the farm but yeah...

lol, so I was reading Leigh-Anne's Xanga (as opposed to her Blog...) and I saw this picture I forgot all about lol

Those are my DKC girls right there! Misty, Trina and Leigh-Anne. Ah, miss you ladies, hope your not getting into any troble or anything :P just remember that Canada Rocks and I'll kick you all (but misty...she'd rip my face off I'm sure) in the shins! and all that. But yeah, I miss you ladies alot...and as for the guys...lol Nate the Soundman, Jeff the Preacherman, Train the ...what is your job now?? lol, Neal Mr. CA :P, Mike the Trashman, Papa...good times we had in that kitchen right guys? I miss everything from Jeff's prayers too Ryan's fruit displays. And Miss Pam, who would flip out at almost anything :) CALM DOWN PAM! and yes. can't forget Mom...Krys your DKC for life and you know it...
lol, don't know how this became the shout out to DKC post....well, better post this now

Comments: Post a Comment

Search the Bible with BibleGateway.com
  
  
  
BibleGateway.com is a service of Gospelcom.net
Include this form on your page


Powered by Blogger