Sunday, August 22, 2004
 
Life
So, this is life right now

Still don't have a job, messed up the online app thing for Future Shop so I'm going to have to go in and talk to them mano a mano next time I can get into Ottawa...that would be an awesome job and I could SO do it :)

But in order to get a job I need to know where I'm going to live...if I get a job close to home and live here thats $300/month at home with family...

speaking of that...I really don't feel as though I'm a part of this family right now...they have thair ways and I'm kinda on the outside looking in I feel like...I wanted to go to the show today but I guess people where too busy and didn't wake me up....

anywho I need to find out what I'm doing without getting all wrapped up in worldlyness of life.....balence is key....hmmmm

Comments: Post a Comment

Search the Bible with BibleGateway.com
  
  
  
BibleGateway.com is a service of Gospelcom.net
Include this form on your page


Powered by Blogger