Monday, August 16, 2004
 
Home Again
well, not quite...interesting thing, so my flights where all late and my folks had no idea when I was coming in so they headed home just before 1am (o ye of little faith :P) about the same time as I arrived...SOOO I quickly realized that my ride would not be showing up so I called my best friend James who just happened to be within the 25 cents I had in my pocket for a phone call YEY! So he picked me up and I stayed here last night...can't wait to get home but sometimes this really is home for me...

so, I caught myself, as I was looking over some blogs while everyone else is still asleep, wanting to not show everyone who doubted me, everyone who said something who whatever...just to show them that I'm still the same ole' Chris and that there was nothing for them to fear...I guess its hard for me to see the change in myself...but its there and I'm not the same anymore OU! CHUCK IS HOME! lol, sorry just remembered about that, I HAVE to hook up with him.....eew, I think I stink...haven't showered since...yuk like graduation day lol SICK DOG! Bet you really didn't want to know that right? So this is it....wow, I really am home guys, I really made it...I really got through the last year and graduated..I really did it...a part of me I think is still stuck in Garden Valley...crying because I left him behind all alone but another part of me just feels....Strangely at peace, ever since I walked across that stage I have felt so...at peace its weird...I really don't understand it and that's probably a good thing lol...

o, and one last thing...

you are all going to hate me I'm sure...at least my friends from the HA...

the first thing I did when I got here was....watch an "R" Rated movie...

NOW...before you start yelling "EVIL WICKED SINNER" at your computer screen and tearing your clothing in anguish and whatnot this was the one movie I has planned since it came out to be the first movie I watch when I get out and it was awesome and you all should watch it too...if you don't mind some over excessive violence at times. It was of course, The Last Samurai :)

well, much love from the far north my friends...I will see yall later.

Comments: Post a Comment

Search the Bible with BibleGateway.com
  
  
  
BibleGateway.com is a service of Gospelcom.net
Include this form on your page


Powered by Blogger