Saturday, August 21, 2004
 
getting myself in troble again...
I'm always sticking my big ol' size 13 in my mouth I think...interesting, doesn't taist that good...hmm

It really is easyer to communicate over the wires of the world wide web isn't it? So much easer to live free in the world that has no master...in a world where you have no face but the one you give yourself....

but its so much harder to live in reality...where you do not choose who and what you are, where you are stuck within the confines of what God gave you....having to step out of where you are most comfterble and actually interact with living tissue instead of typed words on a screen....

but when do we realize that we're not living in some movie...that no matter what happened in the Matrix or in some anime we're living right now in the real world. This is it, the world....is it hard sometimes to interact in? Yeah But like everything if you never do it it'll never come any easyer...

Final Fantasy XI is a cool game, fustrates me at times because I'm used to things progressing MUCH quicker and yadda yadda yadda but its only ment for casual entertanment. And yes I'm an interesting fellow to be saying this but our lives are not lived with the soal perpose of being entertained but if you don't go out and seek that perpose for yourself...if all we do is sit in front of a screen is a life really worth living? To fule your body then return to a parked position and rev it in nutral until its out of gas again then go, fill it up and park and rev again...meaningless...

as I have said before, I constantly stick my foot in my mouth and do it willingly and you know what...the conversation has arose as to me hurting due to losing friends....and yes, I hurt...it hurts alot but I know that I have stayed quiet on alot of things for too long and if I didn't love people I would just continue being quiet....Bev this post was obviously for you I'm not going to hide the fact but I want you to know that I say all this because I love you as a sister and care for you as a friend and don't want to see you waisting away your days when there is so much out there other then whats in here...I lose friends mostly because I love them too much. I'm just....so hurt on the inside when I see my friends not spreading there wings even a little when those wings are so dang beautiful they just don't know it yet....

I think I'm going to bed...

much love from the man with the size 13 wedged into his face

Comments: Post a Comment

Search the Bible with BibleGateway.com
  
  
  
BibleGateway.com is a service of Gospelcom.net
Include this form on your page


Powered by Blogger