Thursday, August 19, 2004
 
doing nothing....whereever I go
fustration stirrs up inside of me...I feel like the Warrior stuck teaching first grade...I need out, I need onto the field I need to do something! I got home and remembered the...nothingness the turned into backsliding...I came to James' place to see that I can't escape waisted lives...

I'm going to be very frank....get over it

back home I sit and stare at a screen for hours of the day, not really because I want to but because there is nothing out to do so I try to get away so I don't rot away and my family becomes angered that I don't want to spend time with them even though they are never home...not thair falt, they work and they provide for us praise the Lord that...but me sitting at home would drive me nuts so I come here to James' house

wow is about all I have to say...

So, I have decided to no longer play Final Fantasy XI...I don't want to ever see myself waking up in the mourning...playing that game...going to work, getting home and playing till all hours of the night...saddens my heart...

I spent some time alone with God, I just kinda took a walk last night while everyone else was emursed in the game...filled me with some peace and God reminded me that I used to be much like that...what right would I have to tell them different...but He's working though this...somehow He is

its like a bad movie that I want out of...I love my friends here they amaze me more then often...Chuck and I took out the kindo sticks and beat on eachother for a while, I miss that...it was fun...

I miss Texas though...alot. I'll quote a certain CA of the NRA here..."I love Teen Mania Girls" lol....I've become very used to the high level true lady lol I have become very used to alot of things...Hasz was right when he said we would feel alone, thanks for all your prayers guys...I miss you all more then you may know...email me please...let me know how you are doing

keep praying that I would be...different

much love from Canada....say hi to home for me

Comments: Post a Comment

Search the Bible with BibleGateway.com
  
  
  
BibleGateway.com is a service of Gospelcom.net
Include this form on your page


Powered by Blogger