Thursday, July 22, 2004
 
Missionary Ashby pt. 3
One more day and then my trip starts

5:00am heading to the airport to meet missionaries...

ah, the life of a Mission Advisor :P

So, I think today is my last day officially in the kitchen...sad day it is but this day was coming was it not? Mexico will be amazing for sure but I can't seem to get this thought that once I get back...there is hardly any time left...

I get back the 8th by the look of it...

*sigh*

So right now class is going on for the Januaries and the Augests that are staying another year...

And I'm right here.

Hard as it is its pretty clear right now that I won't be staying for the coming August, going home. I'm so torn, one part of me is so crazy excited about going home and another is sad I am leaving and the better part of me is hungry...ug, need food! I slept though CA training again today...had alot of excuses thought out in my brain but in reality I think I have finally realized that I'm not staying in August so really...

I'll be doing it all over again anyway...

probably a bad attitude, just the way I feel right now...it'll pass.

I've been thinking alot about who I'll be hanging around with and what I will be doing once I get home

I have no idea...

The perfect plan would be to move in with James, Bev and Kristy...get a job in Ottawa and actually be self supporting for once...would be kinda cool but that doesn't look like its an option, I could just go back home and get a job close to home with my folks....but in the reality of it all I'm 20 years old and need to get out....ug, to much thinking for 8:30 in the AM...ug

so yeah, welcome to my world once again, love you all. Have a blessed day.

Comments: Post a Comment

Search the Bible with BibleGateway.com
  
  
  
BibleGateway.com is a service of Gospelcom.net
Include this form on your page


Powered by Blogger