Thursday, July 01, 2004
 
I want to be home...
so today is Canada Day...I'm stuck in Texas.

I was trying to put up a huge map of Canada in the caf today, thought it would be fun and a nice little gesture to all the Canadians on campus and whatnot...but then you get the Americans...nothing makes me more angry sometimes...

people just laughing, others making smart remarks...nobody really gives a rip down here about Canada...heck I have had to spend all year trying to explane that we do in fact exsist...I love my country and to be down here is sometimes hard enough as it is...especially so far south where all too often all I meet up with is ignorance to other nations in general and a puffed up head about the "Super Power" of the world...whatever...I just want to be home celibrating with my family...I want to see the fireworks, I want to celibrate Canada.

Why do I just want to cry right now...I don't get it? Blah, this mourning didn't start out well...I need to go figure out what I'm doing for my defence...I'm giving up on Canada Day this year *sigh*
Comments: Post a Comment

Search the Bible with BibleGateway.com
  
  
  
BibleGateway.com is a service of Gospelcom.net
Include this form on your page


Powered by Blogger