Monday, July 12, 2004
 
I love my friends!!
"cause i swim in my clothes so i usually take one cause clothes are too tiring to swim in.. -_- "

I just realised to what extreme some of my friends go to for modisty....I love it so much

like, you have no idea, to not have to worry about your eyes being attacked because your friends dress a certain way is sooo nice.

This is in fact something I have been thinking about alot laitly...friends...

I had a small group of real good friends as well as a circle of people I would sometimes hang out with, but not for any major length of time to conciter them real good friends (in some cases I wish I had been better friends...there is still hope) and now, after one full year I'm comming back home...changed

What is this going to mean when I come home?

Like, I have a few amazing friends back home, James Beverly and Chuck being my closest and always most relyble. What is our relationship going to be like when I get home? I really have no idea. I mean...and the friends I have made here...I so want to keep in contact...ug! This isn't making any sence...

why, why o why do I get the feeling James just doesn't care anymore...what in the world? There is no real reason for this feeling. This is my most closest friend!! And I feel as though...I just don't know him anymore...its been a long time...and whenever I try to share my thoughts its all like "I Understand" I'm kinda looking for more of a comfermation that we are still indeed friends you know? What in the world? I'm probably looking too much into this, I'm just nervious about finnaly comming home for a few months I guess...I don't quite know what to do from there...I have to get a job and start looking for supporters for when I come back in January and my mission trip and whatnot....

what in the world...

I need Jesus...

I need to get saved and stop worrying.

Love yall.
Comments: Post a Comment

Search the Bible with BibleGateway.com
  
  
  
BibleGateway.com is a service of Gospelcom.net
Include this form on your page


Powered by Blogger