Tuesday, June 08, 2004
 
The ones I miss...
I miss many of those I have met throughout the year...Especially those whom are brothers...remembering the old days of Selfless...

I miss Ken...
Ken, the one man whose love for Homestarrunner.com was amazing, I remember the many times he would just break out into SB techno. I remember his soft heart and his love for people. I remember the long talks in his room, I remember he packing because his year had completed...I miss you man.

I miss Rob...
Phlagmatic to the point of a coma, I remember his many mornings sleeping in far to late, I remember his love for music and his awesome sense of humor. I remember he and Brent and the friendship they built, I miss that man

I miss Ricky H...
He brought something to the core none of us really had...a passion for what he believed in that would not weaver at all, I remember the long talks at night...I remember the night after we went to the cemetery, how he opened up that night more then he had ever within the core...I remember the long talk we had just before he left, me trying so hard to understand why he was going...Ricky I miss ya bro...

I miss Brent...
So much I could say...man he brought so much to our room it was crazy, I miss the reality I miss that out right dangerous reality that poured from him. I miss the sarcasm I miss the outright funny things he said, I miss the Nazi leader who sat up on the third bunk during room meetings, I miss the push to be myself...to not be so fake.

I miss Pat...
My Asian, the man whose emotion was so strong...his passion so deep that at times it overshadowed everyone else...I liked that, he pushed me to have a real passion all my own, straight from God. I remember that late night we sat up and just talked and for once someone was real with me...taught me so much.

I miss Ricky L...
The man who has such a heart to see things change in the world, whose passions reach out past anything we ever saw in him until he left. His love for his family and passion for truth more then anything else...a man still learning so much, still pushing forward more then ever before...


I miss you guys so much...I could have said more about you all but time is short...Selfless would have never been the same without you all...you all added so much to this Core you may never know the impact you all had on me. Thanks for being brothers...

yours in life and death...
Comments: Post a Comment

Search the Bible with BibleGateway.com
  
  
  
BibleGateway.com is a service of Gospelcom.net
Include this form on your page


Powered by Blogger