Tuesday, June 29, 2004
 
Missionary Ashby...
so, I just applied (very last second) for my mission trip for the year...looks like if everything works our right I'll be heading to New Orleans.

Now, that means another $1015 to aquire...

Thank goodness the Lord is on my side on this one!

In other news my graduation defence is on Canada Day (the first) as well as is my CA homework due...and a whole bunch...after the first there will be yet another load off my back, be praying that all goes well in everyones defence.

Its scary in a way, its all comming to an end...whether or not I stay most of the people I have befriended will be heading off to continue on in the vision for there lives...seperated by thousands of miles...wow. We come to learn, to grow, so that when we get back out into the world...we will have that solid foundation of faith that we can take and build on after this...

and we build some amazing friendships in the process...

*sigh* I've been thinking about this too much.


Comments: Post a Comment

Search the Bible with BibleGateway.com
  
  
  
BibleGateway.com is a service of Gospelcom.net
Include this form on your page


Powered by Blogger