Saturday, June 12, 2004
 
Love, what a wonderful thing...?
Ever get the feeling like that one couple you thought would be together forever...the ones that, though indeed they have thair short commings as we all do, practice purity in all they do, don't get too wrapped up in emotion but still care for each other in a way you just know they are going to get married...might be slipping slightly?

Just a random thought by the Ashby, I mean..the whole issue on so called "Love" vs. a true dating/corting relationship is something that has become a passion of mine and I love how these two (though the beginnings of thair relationship was pure un-haltered emotion that I saw first hand and which created the worst summer of my life...) have taken what was in the beginning, changed it around and are now a healthy couple that are more interested in building onto the firm friendship needed in that circumstance. Heck, the one you are married to is your best friend for life...

but some of my thoughts are put to question because of some silly answers to a silly quiz

so, you know who you are

I'd like to hear your response to these questions...
Been in love?:: dont expect an anser that makes any sence for these kinda questions.
Do you think love is a load of crud?:: dont ask my opinion on that, i already answered.


lets talk :)

o, but she did have one of the best answers I have seen to this one question, praise God! :)

What is your idea of the best date?:: having fun with good freinds

anywho, email me! If you forget the addy its christopher.ashby@teenmania.com

I'll be waiting for the email you *stare* o, plus...I had one other thing...

Made fun of someone:: haha! i make fun of aura all the time! shes my arch enemy!

so what, its not me anymore? It seems I'll have to move ahead with my death ray plans again...or maybe just come home and kick you in the shins a few dozen times :P lol...peace
Comments: Post a Comment

Search the Bible with BibleGateway.com
  
  
  
BibleGateway.com is a service of Gospelcom.net
Include this form on your page


Powered by Blogger