Friday, June 18, 2004
 
Lighten up the mood a bit yo!
So yeah, I think I have pretty well scared off all those people who really dislike reading those doom and gloom journals...ah, thus is the realm of things or whatever...

So, life is picking up, my last post actually brought forth the reaction I was looking for from people here..they actually saught me out and talked with me. I had as awesome conversation with Denver and Liegh-Anne and I and Misty and Ian and um....Nate all hung out last night and had some good conversation it was awesome. As well as others, heck even my sister (I love that girl so much!) saught me out and we talked and it was great! Got alot out it was great. And the same ol people that didn't bother ever before still haven't, got one comment saying that he still cares but words mean nothing without action and well, looking to the right of the board you can see Cheska's reaction...lol, I love how people take one thing and miss everything else EVERYtime I post...its just amusing to me now. But all in all, I'm over my little anger fit and life is slowly calming down, have been emailing mom back and forth and we have something worked out for the money situation...slowly things are working themselves out....God answers prayer even when I'm a "dumba$$" I love that, even when your dumb God is faithful...praise the Lord. I think everything is all good for the $1500 needed for the internship...now for the $300 for my trip, I got an email from Cathy this mourning saying that they got my update letter. :) yeah...see folks! Its awesome!

so there ya go, no doom and gloom today! YEY!

be blessed!
Comments: Post a Comment

Search the Bible with BibleGateway.com
  
  
  
BibleGateway.com is a service of Gospelcom.net
Include this form on your page


Powered by Blogger