Friday, June 25, 2004
 
hmm...
I don't have very long, just some thoughts...

I have many people in my life who know me, some from my past, from from right now in my life...some from both...

Chuck, I love that man and he loves the Lord, he understands me in a way only a brother really could and when I think of the body of Christ being a family, I think of him as comfermation.

but really, the list is awesome, from just on here I have people like Liegh-Anne and Chuck and Denver and even my sister come to back me up and lift me up, I love them so much you have no idea...(or, you might) and the list goes on and on of people off here that are daily encouragments and what not.

and two people that harbor this...thing against me...

the people that really know me come to my side and wow, true awesome friends they are and so often i don't show them enough how much they mean to me...and yet I still let those two people erk me, get me upset...fustrated...ect. What the heck? They are just a few people in a sea of awesome people who read what I say and actually take time to understand the words that come from my mouth and that come from my fingers and come to me with questions, not lashes...

"and you will be hated..." the words of Jesus ring in my head again..I remember this journal's name and remember why...

Be who you want to be...the magority and the people who only ever really knew me keep me in there prayers and encourage me..they confront out of love and tell me I'm wrong out of the same love that they have that comes straight from Jesus...praise God

the few people that can't know me and still claim to know me better can't have a say in this life....its just that.

And I'm sorry Lex you feel that way (refuring to your blog) thats not what I ment and if you would stop twisting my words you would see my heart...eather way you still have no say until you know me.

In essence, and this may be harsh...get over it. Cheska, you said in your blog that you where walking away from the situation then the next day you post on my blog...stop making yourself into a liar and just walk away...for real.

Anyway, I'm going to be late...peace.
Comments: Post a Comment

Search the Bible with BibleGateway.com
  
  
  
BibleGateway.com is a service of Gospelcom.net
Include this form on your page


Powered by Blogger