Wednesday, June 30, 2004
 
...
So I've been asked not to talk about the topic that I want to talk about but just...wow...

anywho...TFK TONIGHT!!! YEAH!!

20 pages of CA homework to do by tomorrow...my defence tomorrow....

TFK TONIGHT YEY!!!!

Yeah, I'm not overly excited about the defence but at the saame time not worried at all and once its over I can relax a little.

Blah, I wish I had more time to post...I need to know what I'm doing next year....blah....keep the faith Ashby keep the faith....good things come to those that wait...and wait...and wait....and so on...

but yeah...

CANADA DAY TOMORROW!! I'm stoked! Can't wait...gotta go..peace

Comments: Post a Comment

Search the Bible with BibleGateway.com
  
  
  
BibleGateway.com is a service of Gospelcom.net
Include this form on your page


Powered by Blogger