Sunday, June 20, 2004
 
Beauty...
Before I start, be sure to read the posts below, there has been some good stuff posted...also keep up with the tagger :)

So, today I was reminded of beauty...real beauty...not the fakness of what the world calles beauty but the real thing. Like the beauty in worship...

I remember one cold mourning a few months ago now when I walked out of my room to see the mountains and there it was. Beauty in worship. Does it matter who it was? No...the fact is that it could have been anyone and it would have been just as beautiful....so perfect. A person praising God without a care in the world, the backdrop of mountains off in the distance...God's glory. Its amazing. I can't really put it into words today but I was reminded of that today in church...as though God where looking to me and seeing the same thing.

isn't that amazing?
Comments: Post a Comment

Search the Bible with BibleGateway.com
  
  
  
BibleGateway.com is a service of Gospelcom.net
Include this form on your page


Powered by Blogger