Monday, May 17, 2004
 
well, maybe no Risk this time...
so i was going to talk Risk with yall tonight but maybe I wont, there is too much stuff ta write about, maybe on a day when I have nothing better ta post :P

"Here, in this wonderful home, the four of us (soon to be five of us)...

Our true selves, we comfort each other, we help each other, we have fun together, play games together, talk together... we sing, we dance, we joke, we laugh, all without fear.

This simple place is heaven."


the latest post on Kristy's blog, I dunno, this really hit me, I don't even know why...from all the things going crazy back home...the Lord is good and makes a home for someone in need of a place of rest. I love how God works even when He knows He's not going to get too much recodnition for it...He loves us SO much...

so today I got off work at the early hour of 5, took a nap and didn't wake up till 9...ug, a day waisted....

I'm worried about Adam still, I wish i knew what was going on...I wish I could be there and help somehow, I mean we where never best friends or anything but a friend is a friend no matter how distant that friend may be. whether you see them everyday or once a year.

I really think I'm way too nosy for my own good, I always want to know whats going on in peoples lives, especially my firends lives...like Kristy posted a reply to my comment on her board obviously directed at someone (I don't laugh at her behind her back so I really don't think she was directing it twords me) and it just leaves questions in my mind and I'm the type of person who wants all the answers so he can see the bigger picture and have a better grasp of all sides of a situation that I might not even be involved in. Same thing with Adam, I wish I knew what was going on in his life...just to know what could cause the things in ones life to go the way it has for him in this short amount of time...the list goes on including people back home, people here...Cheska is a big question on my mind I do hope she is doing well...I've been looking at the words "I'm not going to take this bull crap anymore..." for months now I just hope she is doing well.

There are alot of worries, alot of things to think about...but to follw Kristy's lead I could say the same thing about the place I live...

"Here, in this wonderful home, the four of us...

Our true selves, we comfort each other, we help each other, we have fun together, play games together, talk together... we sing, we dance, we joke, we laugh, all without fear.

This simple place is heaven."

Chad Erik and Denver, you guys rock, 3115 rox.

hey, now this is Chris being real for a second ok...
if any of you, my friends...if any of you need a person to talk to my write me an email and we'll set something up. For real! No joke, I want to talk...To comfort, to give advice...or just to be an ear in a world where maybe finding someone with an ear to hear is hard...I will never tearn you down ok? I want to be that friend to you guys/gals. I love you all so very much. Peace.

have a good night all.
Comments: Post a Comment

Search the Bible with BibleGateway.com
  
  
  
BibleGateway.com is a service of Gospelcom.net
Include this form on your page


Powered by Blogger