Monday, May 10, 2004
 
Thoughts
I was just thinking, perhaps brought on by pictures posted on Bev's blog...

what went wrong?

I'm talking specificly about Dane and Karen...I used too look up to her so much, she was more spiritual then I ever hoped to acheve back in my baby years of Christianty. She new what she beleved and unlike most people she stuck by it, I even saw and admired that in her before I was saved. Then backsliding started and I won't get into spacifics because of my respect twords her but wow...how does it all change so fast?

How do we all go from being good friends to me being mearly Bev's friend...never to talk to Karen again it seems...when did it get to Dane and Boardmen drinking all the time...when did it come to this?



I remember these moments well...



the amusment of drinking Bev's secret drink...SICKNESS!! lol

I remember the good ol' days my friends, I remember what we did and what we used to have...but times change, when did it come to this?

When Karen and James can't stand each other...it didn't always used to be this way...

ah,
I'm just ranting now. I love you all guys, I miss ya...have a good one.

P.S. This post goes out in memory of Dan the Man, stuck out there in China somewhere, I wish you woulda called me man...I really do. I still love ya.




Comments: Post a Comment

Search the Bible with BibleGateway.com
  
  
  
BibleGateway.com is a service of Gospelcom.net
Include this form on your page


Powered by Blogger