Tuesday, May 11, 2004
 
Soo...
well, here it is, 8:43pm tuesday and quite honestly I have nothing done, I have about a million things I had to get done today...blah...hopeless.

I have 3 more colleges to do for the project due tomorrow...
I have 3 or 4 portfolio assignments due tomorrow...
I had an A.C.A. report due at 5:00...

blah, I'm too dang lazy...well, not really lazy...just push things back.

Well, it has been awhile since I've done a full ranting post hasn't it?

There has been alot of talk about heart...the heart behind the growing list of rules that are here at the Honor Academy, I don't want to fight them because I know they are right and I understand the need for the growing list but dang it if we just keep making rules thinking thats going to make everything better we're going to HAVE to fall into legalisim just to survive here...or maybe thats just me odd sence of logic there...

I don't want to sound unsupportive, this is just me ranting here...but really, I know we need accountibility but why not teach it instead of enforcing it? Interesting idea isn't it?

The more I connect with God, the more I'm starting to feel as though home is a very good chance of seeing me...there's alot to be done and yeah I'm down right scared to go back home and I'm so DANG crazed out by the idea that we only have 3 months left...then we all go our own way, some of these people I have met here I will never see again and that pains me so...I have grown so close to the people I see here everyday that I'ts going to hard come augest when I don't see them anymore. I wanna cry now and its not even time yet...lol, ah emotions there you are, thought you where hiding out somewhere.

I need to spend more time with the room...thats a fact. How can I lead people if I never see them? AHH!!! well, I have to go...pray for me all...please...
Comments: Post a Comment

Search the Bible with BibleGateway.com
  
  
  
BibleGateway.com is a service of Gospelcom.net
Include this form on your page


Powered by Blogger