Sunday, May 23, 2004
 
"Sometimes I feel so alone..."
"I see what your doing to me
Could have been you so easily
But you look the other way, even though we were close the other day
And I'm still trying to get up this hill, I need you just like a pill
*ah* I've never felt this way before"

"you could never stop this feelin i've got inside of me
and you could never fill these shoes, cause i refuse to lose
i'm just ordinary me"

"Everyone is up in my face
Need to get outta this place
Its hard to see with you in front of my face
Just another perfect day
Acting like they wanna talk to me
So fake yet so friendly
My eyes can see even the back of me
Wont you just let me be...
It seems everyone is up in my space
Like it’s the American way
I run in case somebody takes my place
Just another change of pace
I know you think
You know a lot about me
But so many wanna doubt me
My eyes can see even the back of me
Wont you just let me be"

Pray for my guys, with so much going on in my heart its hard to see straight...I'm afraid of what the next few months are leading up too...afraid I'm not ready...

I'm going home...very soon I'm going home...3 months and I'm back in it...knee deep stuck in the mud of the world Father prepare me Father go before me, your word makes me tremble in fear for the challenge is far too much for me Father take it...I want to be hated if only too see Your name glorified, I want to be mocked if only too see You not mocked anymore...the would is calling me on, taunting me...like the bully on the school yard it has all its friends crowded around me and I'm face to face with this world Father back me up on this one...Be there so I can stand tall and fight in your name....Lord I'm being called out of the comforts of this place...out into the battle I'm being tormented and teased...Lets show them who's boss here...
Comments: Post a Comment

Search the Bible with BibleGateway.com
  
  
  
BibleGateway.com is a service of Gospelcom.net
Include this form on your page


Powered by Blogger