Saturday, May 15, 2004
 
something worth writing...
ok, I want to write something worth writing, I have been in such a mojo as of late and I have no idea why...I'm agitated and can't seem to find the source and delete it from the hard drive of my soul. I'm in a slump, a hole per say Lord I need some help, be my strength.

Adam...I miss that guy, and too hear what has been going on just wan't me to go home sooner, I think I have pretty much made up my mind, pulled off the waiting list or not I think I'm still going to go home...get my life started...scary thought, and to be honest I REALLY don't want to leave here...the hedge of protection around this place is amazing and the prayer covering is so strong you feel it as soon as you hit campus. My spirit is at rest hear, while in constant battle with my flesh but soon I will once again be out in the world, under constant attack from the world, and my flesh wishing only to go back to that former life I am not apart of anymore.

"All I can do is pray..."

the words just written into a MSN message to James...I make it sound as though prayer isn't really powerful but more of a last chance backup thing that never works...WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!? The power of prayer I see everyday, the mericles of God performed though expectant prayer light my everyday, I see the amazing things God does in all aspects of life and prayer is at the center of it PRAYER IS POWERFUL! and yet in myself its as though its nothing. Lord forgive me for your amazing awsomeness something less then what it really is Lord...

its so funny cause I'm recieving so much encouragment these days...I did a rap thing at open mic night last night and people loved it, they got right into it..and this was posted in Bev's blog

*goes to check ashbys blog*
ashby thats awsome!!
"Its just a matter of time, I feel fine
ya, I'll lie to myself, I'll feel fine."
heh.. sounds familiar dont it eh ashby? geez, you are good at writing songs...


lol, well...can't dispute that one I guess...I think I'm gonna stop arguing and just go with it..humility being the key of course but if people say I'm good, I might as well keep writing and get better...who knows, might become more then a hobby in the future ;P yeah right...I'll be the next John Reuben. lol....ah my o my the Lord is good isn't He? I mean through all the hardship of life he'll send you great comfort and encouragment as long as you are willing to recieve.

Its late, but for some reason I just wanna keep writing...just rambling on about nothing just passing the time away...I'm worried about Adam, but he's covered in prayer (PLEASE GUYS be praying for him!! For real no joke, heck even if you don't beleve just pray for him anyways!! It works, really! Just pray expecting and knowing that what your pray will come to pass...know that your prayer will be heard...takes faith, takes patience as well cause God works in His time, but remember that when the prayer is answered the day you prayed...it was because of you...because you opened the door for God to work in someones life...) This is just wow...I better post this thing before I go off on something lol..peace out. Have a good night
Comments: Post a Comment

Search the Bible with BibleGateway.com
  
  
  
BibleGateway.com is a service of Gospelcom.net
Include this form on your page


Powered by Blogger