Friday, May 07, 2004
 
so, haven't posted in a while
okok, I know I'm the one always telling people how I post to everyday so they should post more lol, sorry peeps.

anywho, so whats new? Well, finally started a new written Journal entltled Habakkuk 1:5; A Journal you might be seeing a few things from that from tme to time :)

April 23, 2003

I find I have been thinking alot about this summer...this is a huge summer for me, hell...I meet the person I fell in love with...I leave for Texes...start school...being away from friends and family for the first time like ever really....the next year to com is going to be hard....hard for Lexi and I...hard for my friends and I...hard. but the more I think about it the more I realise that no matter how hard this is going to be its the chance of a lifetime...specialy for a person like me who didn't do well in highschool...to have a chance to do something with my life and do what I want...how many people get that chance these days?


I love the understantments...hard...HA! lol, but the best year of my life....even only a few months ago and I'm so changed..praise the Lord!
Comments: Post a Comment

Search the Bible with BibleGateway.com
  
  
  
BibleGateway.com is a service of Gospelcom.net
Include this form on your page


Powered by Blogger