Thursday, May 27, 2004
 
Signed my life away...
not too long, just wanted to let yall know that I'm pretty sure I'm staying...CA or LP not sure it, I signed the Ministry Placement commitment yesterday and yeah...they might be doing another mini LP road for me...not sure at all, but I have the job, inventory manager :) Brad better watch out, I'll be his manager..thats crazy...I love that man and it would be such a blessing to work with him, funny thing is he'll be doing alot of teaching me lol...ah life is good...

now all I have to do is get this GE trip in so I can graduate...ah always cutting it close, ain't that what I'm best at? Yup, peace
Comments: Post a Comment

Search the Bible with BibleGateway.com
  
  
  
BibleGateway.com is a service of Gospelcom.net
Include this form on your page


Powered by Blogger