Wednesday, May 12, 2004
 
Photos!!
Continuing my excitment for photos these days, I have decided to post a few of my own :) yey!

These are my sister core CA's Tiff and Caroline..amazing girls who are fun to hang out with.

Jeprody! This was during the last Trailer Club man cakes sat.

Our core flag, Selfless for life baby!

My CA Mr. Brett Goda and myself in a crammed car going to Tyler :)

This is Misty, Katrina, and Leah-Anne. Leah-Anne is in my sister core and I work with all three of them :) They rock!

Mr. Chris Marsh, one of my best friends on campus and he's in my core too

So those are just a few :) love ya all, have a blessed day.
5/12/2004 04:45:00 p.m.
Comments: Post a Comment

Search the Bible with BibleGateway.com
  
  
  
BibleGateway.com is a service of Gospelcom.net
Include this form on your page


Powered by Blogger