Wednesday, May 19, 2004
 
ok so the Risk post might not come...
and the "M" key bearly works to if this post is missing some m's don't be alarmed.

I'm on my break and I dunno, just in one of those moods ya know? One of those "people get away fro e" kinds moods, blah...not the funnest in the world, in fact i hate it alot...with a passion I do, I would tell you more but that would probably put e over my 15 aloted mins of typing and break time. So yeah, but other then the bad mood I'm actually having a very good day all in all...I think I might (dang M...grrr) hit the boiler room tonight and just spend some time one on one with God...we'll see what ends up happening right? (seems the shift doesn't like me much eather)
Comments: Post a Comment

Search the Bible with BibleGateway.com
  
  
  
BibleGateway.com is a service of Gospelcom.net
Include this form on your page


Powered by Blogger