Tuesday, May 04, 2004
 
First day back over, now for day two...
So yeah, I didn't have much to say yesterday, not sure why cause there is lots to say. First of all to the many peeps who blessed me soo much just by comming up and saying how much I was missed...I love you all so much you have no idea...you, my friends and family are awsome. Really, I almost ended the day in tears it was odd because of the awsome blessing that people are here.

So yeah. My heart is refreshed, I'm back at'r for another four months or so so yup, still no word on where I am in the waiting list so I'll let you know where that stands as soon as I hear. Other then that yeah...busy as usual, Classeshave been awsome these past few days, Ron Luce is continuing his series on relationships (aka the Sex talk) ah, soo dang good, this man has got wisdom flying out his rear I love it! God's wisdom is so stinken cool. He also touched on homosexuality today, a subjuct that has been burning in my heart for a long time now, especially now that its illigal to preach on the subject...ug, throw me in prison for all I care people need to hear the truth! Bah humbug. Ah well. There's lots of goings on in the world of politics, picked up a Maclains in the Ottawa airport on the way back..I didn't realise how much in the pits US/Can relations where...odd

well, anywho...I better eat lol...peace.

P.S. Sorry Bev, I baught it..yours has been beat :P TAKE MORE PICS!!! ALL THE TIME!!! POST THEM!!!
Comments: Post a Comment

Search the Bible with BibleGateway.com
  
  
  
BibleGateway.com is a service of Gospelcom.net
Include this form on your page


Powered by Blogger