Monday, May 24, 2004
 
A few things of note...
Monday, May 17, 2004
"Here, in this wonderful home, the four of us... Our true selves, we...

Monday, April 05, 2004
I'm not gonna take this bull crap anymore...

Tuesday, May 11, 2004
I promised that I'd continue the last post's ideas, so...here goes...

Saturday, May 22, 2004
ANIME NORTH!!...

May 15, 2004
Holy Crap Nut... they changed Blogger AGAIN!!! WILL THEY STOP CHANGING IT!!!...

Monday, February 02, 2004
SO IT HAS COME DOWN TO IT...

Saturday, May 08, 2004
jenny jean, jeffrey, melissa romero, and myself had prayed for the annointing over the boiler room...

Tuesday, April 20, 2004
so.... Idaho... i'm sure i can shake things up in that state...

Wednesday, May 12, 2004
It is cloudy today, but the typical and expected rain has not yet come. I love the rain, feeling each rain drop fall to the...

Tuesday, March 02, 2004
we need a Revelation of Gods Love and his Glory...


So, the point of all this? these are just a few of the lines I read alot of days when I realize that they haven't been updated in forever...why I check them? Who knows...:P UPDATE YOUR BLOGS!! I READ IT!! DO IT FOR ME!! :P Love ya all, this is your friendly reminder to updat your blog/LiveJournal/Xanga
Comments: Post a Comment

Search the Bible with BibleGateway.com
  
  
  
BibleGateway.com is a service of Gospelcom.net
Include this form on your page


Powered by Blogger